Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What you’ll do
As part of our Data team, you will be a part of our online data revolution, responsible for providing analytical initiatives, assessments and support across our organization, as well as paving the way for data-driven decision-making.
You are the perfect fit if you are enthusiastic about data, dream about numbers and have a passion for translating them into a business vision.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Conducting large-scale research on markets, economic trends and innovative datasets.
- Playing a core part in the company-wide cross-functional collaboration, interacting with Product Management, Marketing, R&D, Finance & Senior Management
- Generating E2E BI & Data solutions
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Business Intelligence (BI) tools and reports to enhance business processes to meet company goals and KPI’s
- Optimizing the data pipelines that make up the data infrastructure for the organization
- Analyzing and optimizing funnels and activities, and participating in key strategic business, UA and product decisions
- Seeing beyond numbers and helping to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in data analytics and BI
- Relevant degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Management and Exact Sciences
- Excellent hands-on SQL and Excel skills
- Experience with database platforms such as Google BigQuery, MongoDB, AWS Redshift
- Experience working with BI tools
- Python - a great advantage
- Strong research orientation, problem-solving passion and in-depth analytical capabilities
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced, professional English
- Hunger for success
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious and talented professionals.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.