Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What you’ll do
As part of our Data team, you will be responsible for providing analytical support across the organization to enable data-driven decision making.
You're the perfect fit if you are enthusiastic about data, dream about numbers and have a passion to translate it into business recommendations.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for E2E BI & Data solutions
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Business Intelligence (BI) tools and reports to enhance business processes, and meet company goals and KPI’s
- Optimizing the data pipelines that make up the data infrastructure for the organization
- Analyzing and optimizing funnels and activities, and participating in key strategic product decisions.
- Seeing beyond numbers and helping to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions.
- Working as part of a company-wide department that supports Product Managers, Marketing, Finance & Management.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in business data modeling and metadata structure
- B.Sc degree in Industrial Engineering required
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experienced databases such as Google BigQuery, MongoDB, AWS Redshift
- Experience working with ETL processes
- Experience working with BI tools
- Data-oriented and strong analytical capabilities
- Self-learner with an ability to think outside the box
- Problem-solving abilities and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and hard worker, proactive team player
- Positive attitude and result oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced, professional English
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.