Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What you’ll do
As part of our Data team, you will be a part of the online marketing data revolution, responsible for providing analytical initiatives, assessments and support across the organization, to enable data-driven decision-making.
You're the perfect fit if you are enthusiastic about data, dream about numbers and have a passion to translate it into business vision..
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Conducting large-scale research on markets, numbers, and innovative data structures
- A core part of the company-wide departments collaboration, interacting with Product Management, Marketing, R&D, Finance & Senior Management
- Generating E2E BI & Data solutions
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining Business Intelligence (BI) tools and reports to enhance business processes, and meet company goals and KPI’s
- Optimizing the data pipelines that make up the data infrastructure for the organization
- Analyzing and optimizing funnels and activities, and participating in key strategic product decisions.
- Seeing beyond numbers and helping to inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in business data modeling and metadata structure
- B.Sc degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Exact Sciences
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Python - a great advantage
- Experienced with databases such as Google BigQuery, MongoDB, AWS Redshift
- Experience working with BI tools
- Strong research orientation, problem-solving passion, and in-depth analytical capabilities
- Self-learner with an ability to think outside the box
- Team player, proactive and hungry for success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced, professional English
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious and talented professionals. We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.