Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We believe in using advanced technology to build cutting-edge products and features that will help our customers reach their goals. We are seeking a System Architect to join us and drive change in our product’s architecture and infrastructure.
Who you are
A leader who is also a 100% hands-on developer. A professional who will help to launch new products, solve architectural issues, and take responsibility for recruiting, onboarding and mentoring new front-end developers.
- At least 7 years of experience in developing front-end complex systems.
- Experience in large-scale web applications.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
- Experience in ReactJS - a must.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5/CSS.
- Deep knowledge in at least 1 Module bundler (webpack, RequireJS, Browserify).
- Experience with cloud-native microservices and micro-front end architectures.
- Experience in video product companies - Advantage.
- Experience in animation - Advantage.
- Experience in SEO and customer-facing pages - Advantage.
What you’ll do
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and drive change in our product’s architecture and infrastructure.
- You will take on a meaningful role in Promo.com’s Front End development and be a key member of our R&D team.
- You will prototype, develop and perfect the next generation of apps, products, and features for Promo’s services.
- Mentor new FE developers.
- Participate in every stage of the software development lifecycle including architecture, design, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
- You will work closely with our CTO, other engineers and product managers and will have a huge impact on the product, technology stack and architecture.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is a world leader in the field and impacts the businesses of our customers daily, helping them grow and reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading online video maker.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training our team members. We also understand the importance of family time and some “me” time and strive to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
- We love to have fun. We truly enjoy each other’s company and we love spending time together! For the time being, COVID is keeping us apart physically, but we do still meet up for virtual happy hours, coffee breaks, and more.
Legend has it that some of our best employees didn’t 100% fit the job description. If you think that you’re perfect for the job and meet all or most of the requirements - apply now