What will you do?
As our Office Manager, you will be the heart of the office!
It will be your responsibility to make sure that our office is always running smoothly, effectively and happily. We are growing fast and we need you to bring more order to our space.
You are also a very tidy and super organized people person with a can-do attitude.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CEO with the management of his schedule and communications.
- Managing all office issues such as purchasing office equipment, software, and online services.
- Spearheading office duties including handling supplies, and assisting with office maintenance and new employee integration.
- Handling logistics, assisting in resolving any administrative problems and scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Assisting the finance department with administrative tasks as needed.
- Owning the look and the feel of our new offices*.
- Greeting, assisting and directing interviewers, visitors, and employees*.
- Coordinating work travels abroad.
* When we’re back in the office.
What do you need to succeed?
- You are a service-oriented office manager with at least 2 years of experience working with a high tech company.
- You love people, you're a team player and helping others makes you feel good. Keeping things organized is your passion and your time management skills are great.
- You are a self-starter who likes to take initiative and a proactive team player with a positive attitude.
- You are flexible, cooperative and not afraid to take directions and run with them on your own.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and email-related software.
- You are familiar with a startup environment - an advantage.
- You own problem-solving abilities and both results and detail-oriented.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker helps small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading online video maker.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them. We understand the importance of family time and some “me” time and strive to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
- We love to have fun. We truly enjoy each other’s company and we love spending time together! For the time being, COVID is keeping us apart physically, but we do still meet up for virtual happy hours, coffee breaks, and more.
Legend has it that some of our best employees didn’t 100% fit the job description. If you think that you’re perfect for the job and meet all or most of the requirements - apply now