Who we are
Promo is a fast-growing startup that developed the leading visual creation platform for businesses and agencies.
What will you do?
As Promo’s Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a crucial part in the company’s growth and success by leading the recruitment process, bringing in the best talent, and creating and supporting our company culture.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the full-cycle of the recruitment process for all roles in Israel and abroad (Tech, Marketing and Design positions).
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience.
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns.
- Work closely and collaboratively with hiring managers, communicating regularly, and ensuring high quality talent recruitment.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-5 years of high-tech or recruitment marketing experience.
- Advanced sourcing capabilities, especially with social media and digital marketing channels.
- Fluent English.
- Global recruitment experience is preferred.
- Passionate about people, recruitment, and talent acquisition.
- Autodidact, agile, and comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment.
- "Can do" attitude, proactive and a team player.
Why Promo is the best place for you:
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker helps small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading online video maker.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them. We understand the importance of family time and some “me” time, and strive to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
- We love to have fun. We truly enjoy each other’s company and we love spending time together! For the time being, COVID is keeping us apart physically, but we do still meet up for virtual happy hours, coffee breaks, and more.
Legend has it that some of our best employees didn’t 100% fit the job description. If you think that you’re perfect for the job and meet all or most of the requirements - apply now