Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We are looking for a CMO to join our leadership team and help us tell the next chapter of the Promo.com story. The Chief Marketing Officer will oversee Promo.com’s brand strategy, the creation, management, and implementation of Promo.com’s overall 360 marketing plans, developing compelling marketing strategies that will drive consumer traffic, recognition, engagement, brand affinity and brand loyalty.
What you’ll do
- Work with Product, R&D and Customer Success teams to create a compelling go-to-market plan that takes Promo into its next phase of revenue growth.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and establish marketing-specific metrics that will have a direct impact on company revenue goals.
- Lead and empower a high-performing collaborative team of marketers across all relevant departments. Teams under your responsibility will be in charge of ideating, prioritizing, designing, and implementing company marketing campaigns and user engagement strategies that accelerate viral adoption of the company’s products.
- Conceptualize and implement a marketing roadmap and translate concepts into actionable quarterly objectives.
- Lead the overall planning, development and alignment of Promo’s presence and brand across our suite of products to increase salience for our customers, partners, prospects, and the press.
- Own messaging in partnership with Product, Creative and Customer Success to stay ahead of market trends. Create a constant feedback loop with our customer’s needs, and establish differentiated market positioning.
- Own the brand marketing budget, optimize the marketing spend and translate strategies into the detailed budget and resource plans.
- Work closely with Finance to update forecasts and reports.
- Attract, build, lead, and retain a high-performing, multifunctional, diverse team that is dedicated to the mission of the organization.
- KPI Tracking, Analysis & Reporting: Lead a program of brand tracking, research and campaign analysis, reporting achievements and performance.
Who you are
- A growth marketer with orientation to Biz Dev and revenue management. You have 10+ years of experience in fast growing B2B SAAS companies aiming for global markets with proven ability to scale a business from its growth stages to the next level and a track record of quantifiable results and success.
- A skilled leader. You have prior experience with successfully building and leading a team of 10+ employees with exceptional communication and presentation skills and excellent creative storytelling abilities.
- A driving force. You have the skill set to lead marketing processes from A-Z: From ideation to execution, measurement, and optimization.
- A go-getter. You are passionate about identifying new opportunities for growth and mining for insights by analyzing customer data.
- An acrobat. You are comfortable working in a fast-changing, adaptive environment
- Master planner, able to translate strategic goals into year-round tactical plans.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.