Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We believe in creating exceptional products that will help our customers achieve their business goals. We are looking for an experienced Head of User Acquisition to join our extended management team and implement scalable acquisition marketing solutions to help customers around the world discover our amazing product.
What you’ll do
- Own and grow Promo’s UA activity across multiple platforms and goes
- Lead innovative projects from A-Z in order to drive company growth
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and act on new opportunities
- Utilize our robust data infrastructure and tools to improve efficiency and decision-making.
- Implement testing methodologies to ensure constant improvement of KPIs
- Work closely with the extended management, lead company initiatives and provide ongoing analysis and input
- Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews, and present to senior executives.
Who you are
- An experienced UA manager. You have 5 years of experience running global PPC campaigns at scale (at least $150K a month) and proven experience driving the growth of SaaS products
- A marketing pro. You are passionate about online marketing and keep track of industry trends, features, and tools.
- An analyst. You have strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on large data sets.
- An Excel master. You have advanced excel skills.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment, and we see value in continuously nurturing and training our teammates.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
At Promo we believe in giving each team member room to grow, develop new skills and make a positive impact on the company and the surrounding people.