Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our fast-growing startup and work alongside our Head of Content and Marketing Team. The role, based in Tel Aviv, will support a wide variety of projects and include writing (both short and long-form), editing (grammar should be your thing), and creating compelling content for all company platforms and projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a young, creative, and fast-paced start-up environment where initiatives are welcomed and there is always room to grow.
What you’ll do
- Use your writing skills to craft compelling pieces of content, both long and short form.
- Create content for Email, Landing Pages, Push messaging, and more.
- Lead content projects - from ideation to execution.
- Initiate content strategies according to audience research and latest trends with a focus on driving value for our users.
- Become an expert on Promo’s use cases and value proposition.
- Work closely with the Product, Creative, and Customer Success teams.
- Edit freelance blog posts to maintain our brand voice and ensure quality content.
- Research and develop unique, new concepts for communicating with our users.
Who you are
- A content visionary who can take complex concepts and turn them into words and action.
- You have an eye for detail and a passion for words.
- You are excited by content that provides value and creates an impact.
- A team player - excited to collaborate on different concepts and work alongside multiple teams.
- A motivated self-starter.
- Passionate about details, researching, and learning new things.
- A creative and innovative thinker, curious and open-minded.
- Native English speaker and writer - a must.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- 3+ years of proven content creation experience, ideally working in or for a technology company.
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Experience maintaining high content and visual standards.
- Editorial mindset.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute them on tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with solid problem-solving and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills and understanding of how to translate business goals, product, and marketing requirements into content assets.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.
Please attach to your application relevant writing samples