Software Engineering Manager
Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We believe in using advanced technology to build cutting-edge products and features that will help our customers reach their goals, and we need your help.
What you’ll do
- Report directly to our VP of R&D. Work closely with our R&D team in Tel-Aviv and report directly to our VP of R&D.
- Provide leadership. You will manage the development group in the Warsaw office and lead complex multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
- Own the development process. You will direct and oversee all software development life cycle in our Warsaw office.
- Build an exceptional R&D group. You will be responsible for hiring, guiding, and mentoring all of the members of your group.
- Define and strategize shared company goals. You will work with the management team in Tel Aviv to advance the department and the company as a whole.
Who you are
- A seasoned developer. You have at least 10 years of development experience.
- An experienced manager. You have at least 4 years of experience in managing and scaling development teams.
- A strong leader. You have solid interpersonal and leadership skills and you are passionate about empowering members of your team.
- A cross-platform pro. You have knowledge in web, mobile, back-end, and familiarity with SaaS platforms.
- A team player. You speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You value diverse perspectives and take everyone’s input into consideration.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small business everywhere reach their goals.
- We’re growing. Fast. Our goal is to add 40 more engineers to our team within a year.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, fun outings to hanging out in our VR room, we always enjoy each other’s company.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
Salary: 20,000 - 26,000 PLN net - B2B (or contract of employment) with Medicover Premium plan.
You’ll work in our cool, industrial-style office in the center of Warsaw (Hoża 51) where you’ll lead a team of talented professionals who are always ready to learn, work hard, and support each other.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.