Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We believe in using advanced technology to build cutting-edge products and features to help our customers reach their goals, and we need your help.
What you’ll do
- Provide visionary leadership. You will define objectives for the Research and Development Department and lead their operation and execution.
- Own the development process. You will direct and oversee all technological aspects of new and existing products in the company.
- Define and strategize shared company goals. You will work with the other members of the senior management team to further the department and the company as a whole.
Who you are
- A seasoned developer. You have at least 10 years of R&D experience.
- An experienced manager. You have at least 5 years of experience in managing and scaling R&D teams.
- A strong leader. You have solid interpersonal and leadership skills and you are passionate about empowering members of your team.
- A cross-platform pro. You have knowledge in web, mobile, back-end, and familiarity with SaaS platforms.
- A hands-on team player. You have the “can-do” mindset necessary for a startup environment with hands-on coding skills for whenever needed.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small business everywhere reach their goals.
- We’re growing. Fast. As we grow, our team grows, our dreams grow, our challenges grow and you’ll grow.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You’ll work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene. You’ll lead a department of exceptional development and QA teams, who are always ready to learn, work hard, and support each other.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.