Who we are:
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We believe in creating exceptional products that will help our customers achieve their business goals, and we need YOU to help us.
Come work for a creative startup with annual revenues in the $10m’s and a CEO who is incredibly excited about the difference a strong VP R&D can have to the business,
VP R&D Promo:
Promo is looking for a VP of R&D to help us build and scale a world-class R&D department. The VP R&D is a key member of the Promo.com management and will report directly to the CTO. This is a cross-functional role to help drive R&D strategy and implementation and function as a strategic partner to our executive leadership team
We are looking for candidates who are hands-on, solution-focused and accustomed to building processes where there are none.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead our growing R&D team in Israel and abroad (over 30 engineers), provide technical direction, and lead them to technical excellence
- Recruit top engineering talent to fulfill essential roles within the team.
- Outline career development plans for your team and provide coaching, mentoring, and feedback to ensure they can grow and succeed in their roles.
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization to support the company’s goals.
- Establish and execute short and long-term roadmaps to support our product development planning and execution while resourcing engineering talent and ensuring successful execution.
- Develop detailed budgets for product development, departmental growth, and business objectives
- Create a positive team environment that supports our culture and values and drive employees’ sense of purpose, pride, and passion.
Who you are:
- An experienced developer. You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in professional software development.
- A cross-platform pro. You have knowledge of web, mobile, back-end, and familiarity with SaaS platforms.
- A seasoned manager. you have at least 5 years of experience in leading and scaling engineering teams (30+ employees), locally and abroad and managing team leaders.
- A hands-on team player. You have the “can-do” mindset necessary for a startup environment with hands-on coding skills whenever needed.
- A strong leader. You have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and you are passionate about empowering members of your team.
- Ability to work in a startup mode in order to achieve organizational goals and passionate about building an innovative culture and making things happen.