Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
Our company is growing by the day and we need your help to smoothly facilitate the payroll process; preparing, analyzing, submitting, recording and reporting the salary and related expenses.
What you’ll do
- Take full ownership of payroll and salary slips (update of new employees, terminations, leave, vacation, military reserve, etc.
- Record A/P and A/R and verify that transactions are recorded correctly.
- Maintain balanced and accurate ledgers.
- Reconcile all of the company’s credit cards.
- Be responsible for paying vendor invoices.
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliation.
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT reports.
Who you are
- Certified Bookkeeper (Type 3 or higher).
- Certified Payroll specialist.
- At least 5 years of proven bookkeeping experience in a high-tech environment.
- Experienced with multi-currency ERP systems (e.g. Priority, NetSuite).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written).
- Problem-solving abilities and both results and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will work under the company’s controller and join a growing team of talented finance professionals.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.