Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We want to take our company to the next level by unlocking scalable ‘organic’ growth channels and establishing a sustainable demand generation, and we need YOUR help.
What you’ll do
- You will take full ownership over the company’s organic growth strategy.
- You will manage a hard-working team of organic growth marketing professionals.
- You will work to improve our existing organic channels (SEO content, social media, partnerships, content marketing distribution, etc.)
- You will uncover and scale new organic channels to impact the company’s growth efforts.
- You will work towards the ultimate goal of establishing sustainable organic sources that will generate the majority of the company's revenue within 12 months.
Who you are
- A growth marketer. You have 3 years of experience in growth marketing in a data-driven environment, with a strong track record.
- A skilled leader. You have solid project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional collaboration.
- A driving force. You have the skillset to lead marketing processes from A-Z: From ideation to execution, measurement, and optimization.
- A go-getter. You are passionate about identifying new opportunities for growth and mining for insights by analyzing customer data.
Advantage - Experience in the fields of SEO, PR, and social media.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.