Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We want to give them the best possible user experience, and we need YOUR help.
What you’ll do
- You will write concise, well-crafted UX copy to construct a logical narrative in the user journey.
- You will conduct extensive content-based product and user research to inform and validate your work.
- You will test and optimize content items, reviewing data and impact.
- You will take full ownership of the content cycle, from ideation to publication.
- You will collaborate with additional content writers, product managers, developers, UX designers and stakeholders across the company.
- You will juggle multiple projects at once while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
Who you are
- A professional writer. You have 2+ years of experience as a copywriter with a passion for exceptional content and UX.
- A native English speaker. You speak flawless English and have excellent written communication skills.
- A critical thinker. You have an eye for detail and flair for web design.
- A team player. You are comfortable collaborating with anyone from team members to senior management.
- A trend-tracker. You are always up to date with the latest content trends and practices and constantly expanding your skillset.
*Help us get to know you. Please attach three of your favorite writing samples for us to review.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small business everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You’ll work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene. You’ll provide content to our genius product team while working with a team of fun and talented writers, led by Yael, our brilliant Head of Content and champion haiku writer.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.