Who we are
Promo.com is one of the world's first, leading, and fastest-growing online video makers. Located in Tel Aviv, we are an innovative video platform that modernizes video creation for businesses everywhere.
Having recently raised a series B round led by Getty Images, we are ready to take the next step in the evolution of Promo.com and further empower businesses with exciting visual content and tools that simplify, centralize and incentivize their online marketing and social media activities.
We're looking for an exceptionally skilled Head of Studio to join our extended management team and lead the design department. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in brand strategy, user experience, knowledge of industry trends, and a proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, execution-oriented environment and lead design teams to meet company goals and standards.
What you’ll do
- Lead the design department and drive the company's vision forward, working with all company departments, including Product, Marketing, HR, and more.
- Define the entire lifecycle of design projects. Manage user research, needs, and intent analysis, and provide product experience insights.
- Improve design process, tools, and guidelines and define work methodologies to ensure high production, productivity, and quality in all design projects and products.
- Educate and communicate the importance of UX, Design, and writing.
- Motivate and advance the professional growth of designers on the team
- Establish and maintain meaningful collaboration with stakeholders
- Accepts ownership for the Design department by meeting regular deadlines and benchmarks for new and different requests.
Who you are
- A leader with a proven background in managing a team of designers through a complete design cycle - from collecting inspiration to creating pixel-perfect designs for great content.
- Experienced in high-quality visual decision-making and hands-on problem-solving.
- A team player ready to collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders to achieve the company's goals.
- Proven track record of UX/UI.
- Proven experience working with product teams.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an excellent product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals. With partners like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Getty Images, and Shopify, to name a few, we are at the forefront of creativity and technology.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and elevate our position in the market, building a consistent and excellent user experience that drives revenue growth.
- We invest in people. We consider each team member a long-term investment, and we see value in continuously nurturing and equipping our teams with training. We learn from each other and our mistakes. We remind each other to focus on the positive, and value and respect each other's time and talent. Life is too short; we want to build something tangible and sustainable while enjoying the journey.