We wish everyone the best of luck in finding their next position, success + happiness, as we're getting hundreds of mismatched CVs, PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING:
Please only apply if you have proven experience in the past years in:
- Office Admin & PA
- HR and actual recruitment experience
- Excellent English communication skills (read/write/verbal)
Please only apply if that experience is applicable to you in the past 8 years.
At Promo.com we encourage creativity, inspire teamwork and accountability and focus on results.
We know that the only way to achieve anything worthwhile is by working together.
Promo.com is a leading video creation platform for businesses and content creators.
Our mission is to help our customers achieve their goals on social media by fusing creativity and technology. We are constantly building more tools to help businesses and creators successfully run their social media channels, helping them from ideation to publishing.
Promo.com is a creative partner to the world's leading social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Shopify and more) and our Series B funding was led by Getty Images, the world’s leading visual media company, and so our video and photo selection are the biggest on the market.
We believe that to reach exceptional goals and build outstanding teams and products we need exceptional talent, like YOU!
- Help us build, retain and motivate a stellar team that executes on our vision and the company’s plans and goals.
- Assist and support the CEO and help coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Help making sure that operations are running smoothly and effectively.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans, create job descriptions and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Post positions to appropriate channels and sources.
- Lead the recruitment processes; from screening CVs, phone interviews to on-boarding/off-boarding employees
- Help management with employees performance and improvement systems.
- Manage and own employee relations, compensation and benefits including safety, welfare, wellness and health.
Admin and Operations responsibilities:
- Support the CEO’s schedule and communications.
- Assist the finance department with administrative tasks as needed.
- Maintain a filing system, contact database, employee list, and inventory.
- Handle logistics and operations, assist in resolving any administrative problems. as well as and schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Manage all office issues such as purchasing office equipment, software, and online services (temporarily).
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc special projects that are in line with your scope of responsibilities.
What do you need to succeed?
- You are a service-oriented HR and operations manager with at least 2 years of experience working with a high tech company.
- You are an organized person with a can-do attitude, comfortable working with people.
- Experienced in recruitment processes and HR activities, both internal and external.
- An experience in PA for C level.
- You love people, you're a team player and helping others makes you feel good.
- Keeping things organized is your passion and your time management skills are great.
- You are a self-starter who likes to take initiative and a proactive team player with a positive attitude.
- You are flexible, cooperative and not afraid to take directions and run with them on your own.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew.
- You are proficient in Google Apps, Microsoft Office,email-related software and Comeet system.
- You are familiar with a startup environment - an advantage.
- You own problem-solving abilities and both results and detail-oriented.
We'll make sure Promo is the best place for you!
- We value our people, their talent and dedication.
- We have an awesome product. We take pride in our cutting-edge video maker that is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work well. We try and focus on the impact you create and inspire over the hours you put in. Balance is important, as well as honesty and transparency. These days, work is mainly remote.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them. We understand the importance of family time and some “me” time, and strive to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
- HR - Find candidates, interview, setup interviews with stakeholders, own the process, employee experience and welfare incl. social activities (for IL)
- Operations/Admin - Inventory, Suppliers (including equipment)
- PA - Help w/ scheduling of CEO meetings