Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We believe in turning BIG ideas into simple, functional, beautiful products and features for our customers to enjoy, and we need your help.
What you’ll do
- Design innovative content. You will be hands-on in shaping and designing online marketing material, campaigns, web design, and creative video content.
- Develop branding visuals. You will develop and maintain Promo’s branding and visual language across all platforms
- Lead and inspire. You will lead a team of marketing designers as an inspirational and professional mentor.
- Own the design process. You will oversee the team’s creative and design workflow and prioritize tasks for the marketing design team.
- Analyze. You will research and analyze market trends for creative and design solutions/improvements to our process that will boost campaign activity/performance.
- Work with talented professionals. You will collaborate daily with marketers, video creators, product managers, developers, product designers, and other stakeholders across the company.
Who you are
- An experienced art and visual designer. You have at least 3 years of experience in a product company/advertising agency, using current design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, etc. and you have an unconditional passion for visual design, typography branding and motion.
- A motion designer - big advantage. You have experience in motion/video design using tools such as After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- A multi-platform wiz. You are experienced in both online marketing, branding
and web design.
- A team player and a leader. You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience in design mentorship.
- A trend-tracker. You are always up to date with the latest visual trends and practices and expanding your skillset.
- A strategist. You are a data-driven designer who asks the right questions and strives for impactful results.
- A perfectionist. You are a pixel-perfect designer with extreme attention to detail.
*Advantage - BA in design from a leading design school
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
We promise that you will always have the room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.
Help us get to know you. Please attach your portfolio to be considered for the position.