Promo is the team of inventive people who create the #1 online video creation platform. We’ve recently completed a $16m series B investment led by Getty Images and are focused on our global expansion and launching new content creation and data analysis tools.
We believe in using advanced technology to build cutting-edge products and features that will help our customers reach their goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join our R&D team and play a key role in driving our leading products forward.
SALARY RANGE: 20.000 - 35.000 PLN net (b2b) depending on experience
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- maintain our cloud based production and testing environments
- maintain Private Cloud Systems running on Bare Metal servers
- maintain our CI/CD and execute deployments
- help with migration process from AWS to Private Cloud Solution
- configure and integrate new technologies to system
- configure and maintain our development environments
- monitor production
We are looking for proficiency in:
- AWS: EC2, ElastiCache, Route53, S3, CloudFront, ELB
- QEMU/KVM Hypervisor, LXC Containers, Virtualization of Bare Metal servers
- Linux, Windows and OSX environment
- bash and zsh
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx
- CloudFlare or any CDN based solutions
- 5 years of experience
- experience with live production, high load, scaling systems
- knowledge of PHP, node.js and MongoDB configuration
- good knowledge of English
A huge advantage will be an experience with:
- Gearman, Supervisord, Ansible, Puppet
- monitoring tools, Nagios, Check-MK
- Redis, RabbitMQ
- video systems
- long term B2B cooperation
- 26 days of paid holiday
- the equipment you choose to work with
- work from home or cool office in the center of Warsaw (Żelazna 59A)
- Medicover healthcare package
- Multisport card
- casual atmosphere, great team of creative people
- company events - we want to stick together
Why is Promo the best place for you?
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We are up to date with our infrastructure (working on k8s envs is just part of our day, we eat up dockers for breakfast).
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. We always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
Want to join us? Send your CV!