Promo.com is the #1 online video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We believe in using advanced technology to build cutting-edge products and features that will help our customers reach their goals and we’re looking for a new member to join our team.
As a WordPress Developer at Promo, you will create WordPress websites and page templates from scratch while using plugins, page builders, etc. You will also troubleshooting content issues and monitor the performance of the websites and optimize them.
SALARY RANGE: 11,000 - 15,000 PLN net (b2b) depending on experience
What do you need to succeed?
- At least 2 years of experience as a WordPress Developer
- Full understanding of HTML(5), CSS(3) and PHP
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Experience with building responsive WordPress websites from scratch and Page Builders, such as Elementor
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and troubleshoot
- Quickly adjust priorities, respond to pressing demands
- 26 days of paid holiday
- Cool office in the center of Warsaw (Żelazna 59A) - Work from home if you prefer.
- Medicover healthcare package
- Multisport card
- Casual atmosphere, great team of talented people
- Company events. We want to stick together 🙂
Promo.com is the best place for you!
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We are up to date with our infrastructure (working on k8s envs is just part of our day, we eat up dockers for breakfast).
- Writing clean, readable and testable code is important to us. We have a process of code reviews and CI pipelines to help achieve and maintain it.
- Every one of us has an impact on how we work and what conventions we have.
- We love to have fun - we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
Want to join us? Send your CV in English!