Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What you’ll do
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is responsible for establishing and maintaining a company-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
Your day to day responsibilities include
- Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive company information security risk management program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information are owned, controlled, or processed by the organization.
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to the CTO.
- Liaise with the system architecture team and DevOps team to ensure alignment between the security, system architecture, and actual implementation.
Who you are
- You hold a minimum of 5- 6 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security, and IT jobs.
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or other similar credentials.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn, and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.