We are looking for an innovative, independent, self-motivated, data-driven and experienced Talent Sourcer to help with our scale and growth.
Who We Are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What will you do
You'll work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to understand the hiring needs, identify top talent, and support various aspects of the recruitment process. This includes developing and executing strategies to source talent through creative channels and tools and building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership for building the sourcing foundation and establishing the sourcing function within the HR team.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience, one that is personal and develops a long-term relationship with top talent.
- Find and engage passive candidates that meet business needs by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Boolean Search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, etc. and by targeting networking through alumni groups, meet-ups, and conferences in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team and the hiring managers to understand position requirements, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts
- Build and maintain a community of potential future candidates.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand.
What do you need to succeed
- 2 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer, either in-house at a tech company or at an agency.
- High-level expertise in advanced sourcing techniques including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, and more.
- Experience working with different social media platforms to attract the best talent ( FB, LinkedIn, Github, Stackoverflow etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to identify, attract and qualify candidates; strong eye for identifying creative talent and intuition for culture fit for R&D, Marketing, UX, Product, Data, and leadership roles.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables.
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills, embrace data and metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English).
- A positive “can-do” approach, resilience, with strong organization skills.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
- We love to have fun. We truly enjoy each other’s company and we love spending time together! For the time being, COVID is keeping us apart physically, but we do still meet up for virtual happy hours, coffee breaks, and more.
Legend has it that some of our best employees didn’t 100% fit the job description. If you think that you’re perfect for the job and meet all or most of the requirements - apply now