Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform. At our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What you’ll do
Promo.com is looking for a CRM Manager to join the Retention Team. We’re looking for someone who has a strong business orientation and combines creativity with solid technical skills. This skillset will enable you to initiate and execute personalized marketing campaigns and optimize existing funnels to increase conversion, customer retention, and loyalty.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Define, develop, and drive our multi-channel outbound marketing strategy to increase revenue and customer loyalty
- Manage a full campaign cycle including ideation, planning, execution, analysis, and optimization
- Create and manage customer omnichannel experience via email, in-app, mobile and web push, and additional channels
- Partner with the creative and content teams to develop the most successful messaging, templates, landing pages, creative, and campaign flow.
- Analyze user behavior data to find new opportunities in terms of the right segments, events, and timing.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to achieve the desired business objectives across the funnel. Constantly A/B test and analyze results to learn what works.
- Present and communicate results and recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Develop the capabilities of the available marketing platforms
- Create, format, and modify emails using HTML by working with designers and developers.
- 4+ years experience in an Outbound Marketing / Marketing Automation role.
- Experience with a Marketing Automation (Marketo, Oracle, HubSpot, Pardot, Intercom, etc) at a B2B / SaaS startup or company.
- While you may not write all the content on your own, you need to have a “knack” for creativity, content, and copy-writing.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Native Level of English.
- Proven analytical proficiency, problem-solving abilities, and both results and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a positive attitude.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn, and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.