Promo.com is looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI), with a disruptive and creative mind, passionate about solving complex problems with dead simple UX solutions and dropping the mic with stunning designs.
As a Product Designer, you will be taking a significant part in defining, developing and launching solutions for our users.
You will collaborate daily with product managers, developers, fellow designers and stakeholders.
Conduct and lead extensive research and brainstorming sessions.
Conduct a full-scale design process from wireframes and flow charts to high-end designs and prototypes.
Handoff to developers and QA at the highest standard.
Conduct UX optimizations based on usability testing, and data analysis.
If you are:
• An awesome product designer with at least 3 years of experience in a product company
• Design thinking and ask the right questions, striving for impactful results
• A pixel perfect freak who doesn’t compromise on the smallest details
• Mindful of how to strike a balance between business and user needs
• Experienced in both desktop and mobile platforms
• A team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experienced with design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Axure, AE and Principle etc
• Constantly seeking out new ways to evolve and add new knowledge to your skill set
• Always up to date with the latest visual trends and practices
• Experienced with building and maintaining design systems (advantage)
We would love you to join us!
*We require a strong and proven portfolio to be considered for this role.
The Promo.com team is a creative and passionate group of professionals who bring their expertise and innovation to every project. We take pride in working collaboratively and constantly test and advance our efforts to remain industry leaders.