Who we are
Promo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We believe in turning BIG ideas into simple, functional, beautiful products and features for our customers to enjoy, and we need your help.
What you’ll do
- Design exceptional products. You will be taking a significant part in defining, developing and launching solutions for our users.
- Partner with talented professionals. You will collaborate daily with product managers, developers, fellow designers, and stakeholders.
- Research and learn. You will conduct and lead extensive research and brainstorming sessions.
- Own the design process. You will conduct a full-scale design process from wireframes and flow charts to high-end designs and prototypes.
- Analyze data. You will conduct UX optimizations based on usability testing and data analysis.
Who you are
- An experienced product designer. You have at least 3 years of experience in a product company using current design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Axure, AE and Principle, etc.
- A Perfectionist. You are a pixel-perfect designer with extreme attention to detail.
- A multi-platform wiz. You are experienced in both desktop and mobile.
- A team player. You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A trend-tracker. You are always up to date with the latest visual trends and practices and expanding your skillset.
- A strategist. You are a data-driven designer who asks the right questions and strives for impactful results.
*Advantage - You have experience building and maintaining design systems.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small business everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
We promise that you will always have the room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.
Help us get to know you. Please attach your portfolio to be considered for the position.