Tips For Successful Facebook Video Ads
No two video ads are alike! Make sure you create a comprehensive strategy for all your online video marketing campaigns to make sure you’re supporting them with the best content, the best plan, and of course, the best videos!
What makes a Facebook video ad great?
- Keep it short and sweet: Short videos (less than a minute) work best for video ads. Under 30 seconds? Even better!
- Target the right crowd: Facebook’s ad targeting features are second to none. Effectively target your ideal customer by location, interest, age, gender, and other demographics.
- Set the Right Goal: With Facebook’s ad manager, you can set the specific goal of any ad or campaign. Drive traffic to your Facebook page and increase your followers, send viewers to your website or to download your app. Make sure you select the right goal and craft your video content to match!
- Include a Strong Call to Action: Make sure your viewers know precisely what the next step is!
- Keep Testing: Not every video ad is a homerun right out of the gate. Experiment with different fonts or video templates; don’t be afraid to switch up your Call To Action and see if it performs better
Great Facebook video ads are only a few minutes away with Promo.com. We’ve got everything you need to create the cleanest, neatest, most effective video ads around. Your video production quality is about to go up!